2. “I’m always here.”
3. “Are you okay?”
4. “Come see me.”
5. “I need you.”
6. “Stay with me.”
1. My heart is a green bough, waiting for a bird.
2. My heart is a cathedral.
3. My heart, sometimes, is pleasant music, but too many things strike the dissonant chord.
List three sensations that give you delight every morning.
My PUKKA list is:
1. the first sip of coffee. yummmmm…
2. after a shower, drying my face off with a towel
3. seeing my boyfriend come out of our room in the morning, bleary-eyed and adorable (he gets up later than I do, so I have plenty of time to wake up and am alert enough to see how much of a sleep funk he’s in!)
When I look back over this list, I realize that I use three of my senses every morning to enjoy my world: taste, touch, and sight.
What about you? What’s on your PUKKA list?